Become a Web Developer from Scratch
Recently updated for the 2015 tech market, “Become a Web Developer from Scratch (2015 version)” is probably one of the most complete and comprehensive online courses you will ever get to see covering web development from top to bottom. In more than 40 hours of content, this course will cover all you need to know about how to become a top skilled web developer even if you never programmed before.
BackEnd Development: PHP, MySQL, XML, jSON
FrontEnd Development: jQuery, AJAX, HTML5, CSS3
Other: Wordpress, Bootstrap3
This course will give you all the insights on how the Internet works and after you’ve completed the course, you will have the breadth of knowledge to be able to create your own websites and apps with the latest technology.
Note: This course is regularly updated with new lectures, guides and projects.
What does this course offer that others don’t?
1) Learn 13 different web technologies:
2) 8 real life web projects that you can use on your personal portfolio:
We’ll create 8 different real life web projects that you can use freely as your own and include them on your personal portfolio.
3) A beautiful portfolio website that you can use as your own:
We’ll create a beautiful portfolio website that you will be able to use as your own and present it to your clients as a professional freelancer.
4) Professional career complete guidance for the 2015 tech market:
A whole section dedicated on how to start your professional career either as a freelancer, a full-time employee or even how to create a startup around your latest web app.
5) The Complete Freelancer E-Book:
Download the “Complete Freelancer Guide” E-Book for free.
6) Updated content for 2015:
All the content of this course has been recorded and updated for the 2015 tech market.
7) 30 beautiful HTML5 responsive templates:
Download 30 amazing HTML5 responsive templates for your web projects.
Note: All the previous offers will be immediately provided to the student after purchasing the course.
What are the requirements?
- Internet, Windows/MAC/Linux
What am I going to get from this course?
- Over 235 lectures and 36.5 hours of content!
- Support team ready to answer your questions in less than 24h.
- Course updated regularly with the latest features and updates in the world of Web Development.
- Massive Q&A with awesome community!
- 8 Chapters covering the most popular programming languages in Web Development nowadays.
- Exercises, manuals and reference guides in each chapter.
- Each Final Project will have the source code available for download.
- Certificate of Completion
What is the target audience?
- Programmers or non-programmers.
- Aspiring Developers.
- No age limit.