Mark Wonderlin – The Lead Machine
- Straightforward Lessons & How-to’s
- 100% Video- Based Training
- Specifically For Business Films Clientele
- Step- by- Step Detailed Explanations
- 6 Detailed Chapters
- Download Videos, Slides & Audio Files
- How to network in a strategic way
- How to build long lasting partnerships
THE #1 QUESTION I GETHOW DO I GET LEADS?
By far the #1 question I get is, “How do I get leads?” Getting new qualified leads is the life blood of any successful business and as a videographer, it’s hugely important. Buying ads on Google and Yelp can be super expensive and typically results in lack luster results. At the end of the day, people want to work with people they Know – Like – & Trust. The best way to do that is working with an army of strategic partners who are in front of your ideal clients on a regular basis. Connecting on a deeper level, providing value to others and building the relationship which leads to strategic partners is the path to creating an army of people selling video for you.
IMAGINE…..BUILDING AN ARMY OF PEOPLE PROMOTING AND SELLING FOR YOU
Imagine if you could build an army of people selling for you; that you could practically be in the seat next to them every time they go into a client presentation. And best of all, you wouldn’t even have to pay them a salary or an hourly rate.
With a strategic partner network, you literally could have an army of people who promote and sell for you. I know because when I first started out, 70% of business came directly from my strategic partners.
It all starts with connective networking and developing relationships so you can build your army of strategic partners.
THE POWER OF STRATEGIC PARTNERS
When I first started out, strategic partners accounted for 70% of my businesses! Developing the relationship and understanding my goals were critical for my success. One of my awesome Strategic Partners (Joey) and now a great friend of mine, personally provided me with leads that led to 28 videos and counting!
THE ANSWER TO “HOW DO I GET LEADS?”THE LEAD MACHINE TRAINING COURSEA STEP-BY-STEP GUIDE TO BUILDING AN ARMY OF PEOPLE SELLING FOR YOU
In this extensive networking and partnership course, I’ll give you a step-by-step walkthrough of everything you need to know to network in a strategic way. You’ll be able to effectively attract and connect with people who will become your strategic partners and build an army of partners who will sell your work for you. You’ll learn invaluable insight, the right way to connect, how to build long-lasting relationships, follow up process, and a step-by-step guide to strategic partners. At the end of the training, you’ll have the knowledge, confidence and skills to build an army of people selling for you.
Start with a solid foundation of networking skillsCHAPTER 1: NETWORKING BASICS
Whether you’re new to networking or a seasoned pro, you’ll get a lot of value out of this foundational chapter. I’ll help you make the mental shift to networking and fully understand your goals, objectives and steps to be successful at every event.
- Get my personal game changing mental shifts to networking
- Learn the 2 CRITIAL marketing pieces you have to have
- Overview of strategy, process, and groups
Learn how to effectively and consistently connect with the best possible partnersCHAPTER 2: CONNECTIVE APPROACH
Networking is about connecting on a deeper level and NOT trying to sell. In this chapter, I’ll go over an array of strategies to develop a connective approach and overcome any fears you may have.
- Understand the “Connective Approach” to networking
- Learn my 5-step mental prep for networking and how to overcome fears
- Learn the #1 strategy to connect more effectively
Crush it at every networking event you attendCHAPTER 3: THE NETWORKING EVENT
All your planning and strategy leads to the networking event where you start connecting. In this chapter, I’ll teach you everything you can expect at an event, how to be prepared and how to make the most out of every event you attend.
- Learn my exact formula to successful 30-second pitches
- Understand where & what events to attend and the flow of each
- Learn my step-by-step post event process for massive success
Learn how to make deeper connections at every One-on-OnesCHAPTER 4: ONE-ON-ONES
One-on-ones is where the relationship truly gets to flourish. In this chapter, I’ll explain everything you need to know about what to expect, how to prepare, talking points and your goals for one-on-one meetings.
- Learn exactly what to do and how to prepare for a one-on-one
- Get an array of different talking points to keep the connection flowing
- Learn “The big question” and how to handle surprise sales pitches
Learn how to build long lasting relationships with your connectionsCHAPTER 5: RELATIONSHIP BUILDING
In this chapter, I’ll teach you some effective strategies and follow up techniques to keep building on the relationship. You’ll learn exactly about touch points and proven techniques to help speed up the relationship building process.
- Get my Thank You Card outline for success
- Learn about touch points and the power of staying in touch
- Learn how to make future meetings fun & memorable
Learn the MASSIVE POWER of strategic partners and creating a business development groupCHAPTER 6: STRATEGIC PARTNERS
In this chapter, you’ll learn everything you need to know about building your strategic partner network . Through the step-by-step guide, you’ll understand the process, agreement, involvement and how to effectively build a business development group of your partners.
- Understand the exact process for strategic partners
- Learn exactly what to have in your agreements
- Understand how you can leverage mutual marketing for success
- How to create a business development group for massive growth